Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh, word.

Allo, fellow American Literature classmates and other readers! Well, if you fall into the "other reader" category I caution that you turn back now before it's too late. Anyways, so since this is the second blog that I've done as apart of one of Jason's classes, I am going to spare you (and me) the list of my favorite things as apart of my introductory post. However, if you simply must know, feel free to journey over to my other blog, not so aptly named "Jenny Jennings," to view a somewhat comprehensive list of such things.


I don't know what else to say. . .hopefully you are enjoying the playlist thing on here. . .and if you aren't listening to it: bump it because it took me seriously 15 minutes to figure out how to put my own playlist on it and then I realized that it was mind numbingly simplistic. The least you could do it try one song on for size. You can also basically extrapolate a general sense of my musical stylings if you don't want to look at my other blog and I can't say I blame you.


I'm kind of falling short on the long winded portion of my title, but I don't have much to talk about other than myself, and I prefer not to divulge too heavily into my narcissistic tendencies. However, I suppose this will suffice for my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment